When we hear words like spirituality, meditation, yoga the one thought that crosses our mind is: Do I really need this or Maybe this is for someone who probably is suffering from trauma, this is so boring!
My dear friends, the need for meditation is as much for an innocent soul who has never been exposed to any direct form of suffering as much as it is directly for you!
I live a full life with a wonderful partner, lovely job, excellent and well to do family and a adorable nephew! But I did it! I learnt to meditate for joy and to experience nature at a very holistic level.
Now, you are wondering what I really get by Meditating?
I am not a guru nor have I practiced meditation as deeply as one who speaks about it should. I have merely experience a few forms of meditation and I would like to share the beauty of it!
If not for you maybe someone who is stressed out or lost can be lead into this serene practice. Why? Let me try to explain:-
Today, due to a vast variety of modes of communication, one of them being this very blog, we do not realize how fast our mind is really working. We spend all that energy in communicating with the whole world around us, but eventually we all feel lonely somewhere or empty.
I have never believed in meditation but after I experienced it I realized one thing, that the one person I really need to communicate is Me! And I don’t mean it is a self loving narcissistic sort of love! A pure form of self-communication which could be as simple as being able to know when you need to say NO. And, most of all being able to organize the chaos of your life. For example: Investments, multitasking at work, socializing etc…
Meditation somewhere brings a calmness to your mind and suddenly every trivial or petty negative thoughts just pause for a while (it surely comes back), but you get a clear and conscience idea of where your thoughts are going. Most of all, you become aware of who or what is influencing you!
The worries will keep coming back, but you will have more control over how they affect you over a period of time. It takes a lot of time to reach a level wherein you will be able to control every thought, desire or even control that temper, that has been a big bitch in your personal life!
If you feel incessantly bored or just low in spirits Meditation could possible help you self diagnose the reason and probably (with practice) you might be able to get rid of those triggers!
Meditation can be as simple as going to the beach and picking up shells (beautiful creation of nature) and observing them one by one on your own. Observing the geometry, colors and the delicacy and suddenly realizing that nothing or no one has created it! It was carved automatically by nature! This makes one realize how small they are compared to the vastness and the wonderful forces of nature around us! This feeling is when we look beyond ourselves and connect to the higher form – Nature and realize we are in fact just a mere creature on this planet. This slowly and gradually displaces us from the real world of sorrows and trivial pursuits… and somehow for that moment while you are lost in you meditation you are liberated!
Try different ways of meditation: listening to soft soulful music, painting, walking in the garden all these could be liberating and exhilarating!
Play with clay for all you know…anything just anything that engrosses you and makes you feel positive…Do it!
~ I say Meditate and Liberate your self!
~ Live my friend… Live Love and Laugh!


Even I believe in meditation...I am sure your blog would inspire each to try it once!
ReplyDeleteVery nice background design! :)
ReplyDelete